If, for some reason, the details of a user must be modified, like when his or her email address has changed, you can make changes to that user’s data.
To modify a user, please follow these steps:
- Log in as Administrator (or a user who has the ‘Manage System Settings’ permission). If you are already logged in, skip this step.
- From User menu | Settings, select Users. This will open the Users screen.
- Click the name (hyperlink) of the user you wish to modify. This will open the user details section on the right side of the screen.
- Make changes as required—all changes are saved automatically.
- Click "X" in the right top corner to close the details section.