To change your user password, follow these steps:
- Log in as usual. If you are logged in already, skip this step.
- Click on My Options on the User Menu, and choose My settings tab.
- In the Change user password section, type your current password in the Old password field.
- Type a new password in the New password field, and retype it in New password confirmation.
- Click Change.
Forgotten password handling (Password recovery)
In case you have forgotten your password, you can have Easy Projects to generate a new one for you so that you can sign in to your account. Use the steps below.
Password resetting procedure:
- On the Easy Project Login page, click the 'Forgot your password?' link.
- Type in the email address to which you want the password recovery instructions to be sent at.
- Wait for the instructions to arrive.
- Open the message with 'Easy Projects. Recover Password.' in the subject line and follow the instructions in the body of the letter.
- As a result, you will be sent a newly generated password which you can use to sign in.