Time entries can be marked as billed. This allows you to avoid double billing.
To mark a time entry as billed manually, use these steps:
- From the header menu, select Time logs.
- Go to the "Time logs history" tab and make sure that the Billed field is visible, add it using the Columns button, if not.
- Find the entry you wish to mark as billed and click on the Billed field in the respective row.
- In the menu that pops up, select "Yes".
- Changes are saved automatically.
Marking entries as billed automatically
Entries included in a billing report can be marked as billed automatically:
- Run a billing report as described in Billing time or Billing report.
- Click Mark entries as billed. As a result, all the time entries included in the report will be marked as billed.
Using billed time entries
You can use the "Billed" filter (available options: All, Billed, Not billed) among the Billing report filters to include only billed time entries in a report.