Time entries can be marked as billed. This allows you to avoid double billing.
To mark a time entry as billed manually, use these steps:
- From the header menu, select Time logs. If you are already in the Time logs screen, skip this step.
- On the 'History' tab, find the entry you wish to mark as billed and click anywhere on the respective row, avoiding clicking on the name (hyperlink) of the respective activity or project, as this will open a respective details screen.
- In the menu that pops up, select Edit this time entry.
- Select the 'Billed' checkbox as a row editor opens up, and click "Update" when you are done.
Marking entries as billed automatically
Entries included in a billing report can be marked as billed automatically:
- Run a billing report as described in Billing time or Billing report.
- Click Mark entries as Billed. As a result, all the time entries included in the report will be marked as billed.
Using billed time entries
You can use the 'Billed' filter (available options: All, Billed, Not Billed) among the Billing report filters to include only billed time entries in a report.